Date:      12 Nov 2002 23:06:46 -0900
From:      Jon Reynolds <jonr@destar.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where is the default install for mysql

Okay, I have gotten the advice from the list to use a php4 and mysql
solution to my webcalendar instead of my previous idea. I have never
used mysql and have just installed it from the ports directory using
make then make install on freebsd 4.7 and I need to rebuild my php
with-mysql=/mysql/directory/ from how installed mysql would my path to
mysql be /usr/local/bin/mysql?

Jon