Date:      Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:21:39 -0700
From:      Qing Li <qingli@freebsd.org>
To:        jhell@dataix.net, qingli@freebsd.org
Cc:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RADIX_MPATH Documentation Feedback Request

I am hoping to get the documentation, along with more enhancements completed
within a month.

The main reason for this delay is because I am suspending RADIX_MPATH related
work at the moment, and focusing on fixing IPv6 code instead.

The FreeBSD IPv6 implementation in -CURRENT, stable/8 and stable/9 are
all failing
the IPv6-Ready logo certification tests. I have been asked to get these failures
fixed as soon as possible.

--Qing