Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 21:02:59 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Artwork

I've looked long enough at the fantastic pictures we have to be thrilled
with either, and my personal choice is the cdrom BUT the question is, who
is our audience.  I won't decide that for you, but I can comment that I
probably honestly represent the techie.  For another point of view, I
asked someone I trust, who is a decided non-techie but does own a
computer, for their opinion.

Like me, he liked both; unlike me, he definitely liked giant-step better.
For what it's worth, I suspect that might be a common feeling.

7608 Topton St.             |
New Carrollton, MD 20784    | I run Journey2 (Freebsd 2.0) and n3lxx
(301) 459-2316              | (FreeBSD 1.1.5.1) and am I happy!