Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:47:45 -0400
From:      Charles Richmond <cmr@sitaranetworks.com>
To:        'Kenjiro Cho' <kjc@csl.sony.co.jp>, Charles Richmond <cmr@sitaranetworks.com>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Available H/W and Altq/cbq on alpha

????;
    ????????????????

Of course YOU are running altq on Alpha/FreeBSD (-;
Have you also run altq on Alpha systems running OpenBSD and NetBSD?
 am particularly interested in hearing about any issues and problems that
you encountered or any warnings that you or others on the list might care
to pass on.
   I am in a unique position here to affect the future platform & OS, and
would like to base my recommendations on more than my current
limited knowlege.

Charlie