Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 15:59:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Evil sendmail issue

	Ok, I spoke too soon earlier.  I've solved all but two issues.
One apparently isn't causing any problems, so I'm gonna attack the other
one.  Users of pine, with the given exception of root, can't send mail
from pine, but they can send mail from anywhere else, they can telnet to
localhost, they can send mail from an outside source but none of the mail
programs, elm, pine, mail, etc. can send mail.  I keep getting the
following error:  collect: Cannot write ./dfg4ML3Emi000332 (bfcommit,
uid=1001, gid=25): Permission denied
queueup: cannot create queue temp file ./tfg4ML3Emi000332, uid=1001:
Permission denied

	I also get a similar error to that when using Pine.  Any ideas?
Are permissions broke somewhere that I don't know about?  It's not
affecting productivity, but it is slightly annoying cause if I shell in,
or another user remotely shells in they can't send mail.