Date:      Fri, 4 Jan 2002 08:50:17 -0800
From:      Sean Ellis <sellis@telus.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   p5-Mail-Bulkmail-2.05  and patch

Hello,

     I'm wondering about the p5-Mail-Bulkmail-2.05 port on my machine.

FreeBSD june 4.4-STABLE FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE #1: Mon Dec 17 12:03:22 PST 2001
     root@linwood.linwoodhomes.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/NEWERONE0  i386

     While I was looking into the module I came across a freebsd patch in the
     newsgroups, but when I 'make install' the port I don't seem to be
     getting the patch, although it does echo to screen that it's
     patching. Not sure if it's my relative recent acquaintance with
     freebsd or if there's something missing here; just thought I'd
     pass this on, thanks,

--
Best regards,
 Sean                          mailto:sellis@telus.net