Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:17:58 GMT
From:      Mike <fearless.mike@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/94573: when upgrading to linux-flashplugin-7.0r63 firefox crashes on any site with flash

>Number:         94573
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       when upgrading to linux-flashplugin-7.0r63  firefox crashes on any site with flash
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Latest linux-flashplugin-7.0r63 does not work at all with freebsd firefox.  It works fine with linux-firefox.   This is the exact error message it says.

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/pluginwrapper/flash7.so: Undefined
symbol "_dlsym"

I have tried to reinstall linuxplugin-wrapper as well as I created symbolic links that need to be made.  Everything was fine before I upgraded I was using a bunch of different flash plugins however, those were uninstalled, I wanted to upgrade beings there are security advisories for all of the versions less than version 7.0r63.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just by by browing any web site that uses flash.