Date:      Fri, 26 Apr 1996 12:56:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Hart <dashadow@tchnet.tchnet.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Virtual Machines

Ok, I have a new domain setup for one of my customers (tschindler.com)
and I have my that in my nameserver configured correctly to point to my
home machine (tchnet.tchnet.com).  Now, what I need to know is how I go
about configuring HTTPD for accepting connections on tschindler.com and
pointing to a different index file.  I have edited the
/usr/local/www/config/httpd.conf file, as well as the
/usr/local/www/server/conf/httpd.conf file.  (Not knowing which one was
the actual file being used.)  Can anyone help me here?

John

John Hart, System Administrator                       Technet Internet Services
dashadow@tchnet.com                                               (517)796-8200