Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 01:59:29 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marc van Woerkom <van.woerkom@netcologne.de>
To:        cpiazza@jaxon.net
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Success: Quake 3 DemoTest under FreeBSD with RIVA TNT too!

> q3test:
> You should use
> NO_BUILD=       yes

I change that tomorrow.

> glx, did we ever get the PLIST sorted out for this port?  Other than
> that it was fine IIRC.

Fine and PLIST too.

The other thing was just a bit caution from my side, because I
have no card to test the Matrox driver.

Any idea how to couple ports not too tightly?
Is it posible to check for registrations (the db queried using
pkg_info) and not for present libs or files?

Example:
I want to rebuild the glx version that is available in
my systems ports tree only if no version of glx at all
is registered.
If there is any version registered nothing should happen.

Thanks,
Marc