Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:45:45 -0400
From:      Robert Simmons <rsimmons0@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   QT4 Port Installing Too Many Deps

I'm trying to install the quassel port with only the quassel core not
any of the client components.  I'm running into two problems:

1) Even when I specify the CORE only make option, make still tries to
install absolutely everything related to qt4 and X11, the whole
kitchen sink.  This is the line in the makefile and it seems like this
port is disobeying this:
.if ${PORT_OPTIONS:MCORE}
	USE_QT4+=       network script sql sql-sqlite3_run

2) There is no make config option to disable NLS, even though it is
listed as an option in the makefile:
.if ${PORT_OPTIONS:MNLS}
	USE_QT4+=       linguist_build

How can I install this port without installing all of qt4 and x11 etc etc etc?