Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:13:20 +1000
From:      Igor Kulemzin <kulemzinn@mail.ru>
To:        "Andrey Simonenko" <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: cron exited on signal 11

Hi,

  I've try to use default crontab file and cron worked.

  I've use this string only in my /etc/crontab:

  00     12      *       *       1-5             sendmail -q

  After commenting it out, cron worked.

  How can i send bug report?
  What the gdb output or i should send cron.core?
  What the mail address or program I should use?

--
Wednesday, July 11, 2001  12:09:32 PM

Best regards,
Igor Kulemzin, CSA
Amursky Crystall
E-mail: kulemzinn@mail.ru

->
  Todays root password is brought to you by /dev/random
->