Date:      Thu, 26 Jun 2014 03:39:07 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mount Linux ext2fs partition on /home?

I might have to settle for ext2fs, since the BSDs, at least natively, don't recognize ext3 and ext4 extensions.  A longer-term solution might possibly use NFS, though that might serve better as backup than for ongoing activity.

I don't think NetBSD or Haiku support ZFS, and if they did, could I trust NetBSD, the Murphy's-Law-OS, to not mess up?

I checked FreeBSD ports tree, notice there is a fusefs-ext4fuse.

I am in NetBSD-current amd64 now, Internet connectivity good, but X fails to start, can't find display, and no working mouse copy-and-paste between text consoles; hence too cumbersome to quote and follow threading protocols.

Tom