Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 2000 07:03:41 -0700
From:      "Chutima S." <chutima_s@zdnetonebox.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How to connect to Internet with 2 ISP.

Hi

I have an Internet network for my company.  This network contains our
Internet servers, link to one ISP and a gateway (FreeBSD box with two
lan cards) act as a proxy for internal network (use interneal IP address).
But I have to assure Internet connection will up all the time. If I want
to connect to another ISP to my internal network.

How should I arrange about IP address, routing, DNS, security?  Where
should I find these information?

Thanks
Chutima S.

--