Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 09:16:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        skywalk@info.com.ph
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Handbook

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997 skywalk@info.com.ph wrote:

> sir/ma'am,
>
> where can i get a copy of the freebsd handbook in one file so that i can
> print it in one snap for my references about your product. i'm using a
> freebsd 2.2.2 which was installed comming from the internet. thank you....
>
> hoping for your responds
>

> Lutz Reyes
> skywalk@info.com.ph

It will be on your hard drive in /usr/share/doc/handbook if you
installed documentation; the handbook.latin1 file is the entire
handbook.  It is also available by ftp to ftp.cdrom.com in the
FreeBSD/docs directory (as I recall) in postscript and ascii and
also latin1.  If you can print the postscript version, the formatting
will be retained, which is a great help in understanding everything.

	Annelise