Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 11:41:15 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make buildworld: building strip fails.

This is from a FRESH install of 4.0-RELEASE (since I managed to trash the old
4.0-STABLE because of a make -i and install :-( )  (done yesterday and
today).

I then CVSUP'd the 4.0-STABLE tree for all 4 pieces, and then did
a make buildworld.

It died on objcopy.

Larry Rosenman

Larry Rosenman                      http://www.lerctr.org/~ler