Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:22:34 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        Andre Oppermann <andre@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: [is this mbuf problem real?]

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Andre Oppermann wrote:

> I can fix this stuff but I won't be able to do that in emergency mode.
> The first code can be ready after the weekend.  If someone else wants
> to takle it earlier/faster tell me.
>
> --
> Andre

I'm going to be busy until the weekend arrives as well.  I'll be happy to
work with you on putting some resource limits into place.

I don't think we need to rush too much, this is rather bad as far as DoSes
go, in that it requires you to make a TCP connection first.  As long as we
have it patched within a week, I think we're good.

Mike "Silby" Silbersack