Date:      Sat, 1 Jun 2013 13:17:03 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   fetch: expansion of correct source location in MASTER_SITES fails

--Sig_/=.abm6qgD93b=MHlRveFn8Y

I'm preparing a port and I fail downloading the sources, although the
base URL and the target tar ball are expanded correctly. But the fetch
process then complains with this:

[...]
=3D=3D=3D>   pocl-0.8.0 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
=3D> pocl-0.8rc1.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.
=3D> Attempting to fetch
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pocl/files/pocl-0.8rc1.tar.gz fetch:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pocl/files/pocl-0.8rc1.tar.gz: Moved
Temporarily

If one the takes the error line named

fetch http://sourceforge.net/projects/pocl/files/pocl-0.8rc1.tar.gz

and issue it directly on the console, surprisingly the the fetch works!
This is weird.

What is wrong here? Is this a bug in fetch?

The lines shown above are the lines expanded from the Makefile I worked
on and the URL seems to be correctly expanded.

Please CC me, I'm not subscribing.

regards,

Oliver

--Sig_/=.abm6qgD93b=MHlRveFn8Y