Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:27:01 +0100
From:      Nadow <el.nadow@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        fbsd06@mlists.homeunix.com
Subject:   Re: Using Screen

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 17:22, Dan Sikorsky wrote:
> Hey, I have a good question for you guys.
>
> Lets say, I started a job on a computer, if you must know, portmanager -u ,
> and then left... but I know its sitting there stuck on a config window
> waiting for someone to press enter...

Even easier, use portmaster. The first thing that do when installs a
port is making recursive all the "make config" windows of the port and
dependencies. After you have chosen the options of the last config
menu, it will install all the stuff till the end without interruption
(except error of course).

Regards