Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 13:57:08 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how do I grab multiple files? (spoke too soon)

* Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net> [010612 13:34]:
> * Espen Skoglund <esk@ira.uka.de> [010612 13:22]:
> > [Rasputin ]

> Yeah, thanks. Couldn't track it down in the Handbook, but I found a posting
> via Google just after I mailed you folks. Isn't that always the way?

Ack! Spoke too soon. Seems tar is trying to extract that textfile:

====================================
PORTNAME=       cal3d
PORTVERSION=    0.5
CATEGORIES=     graphics
MASTER_SITES=   ${MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE}
MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR=     ${PORTNAME}
DISTFILES=      fileformats-0.5.txt cal3d-0.5.tar.gz

root@shikima cal3d]$make
===>  Extracting for cal3d-0.5
>> Checksum OK for fileformats-0.5.txt.
>> Checksum OK for cal3d-0.5.tar.gz.
/usr/bin/tar: archive - EOF not on block boundary
*** Error code 1

Stop in /mnt/data/usr/ports/devel/cal3d.

Any way to tell the extract target that the *first* distfile only
doesn't need extracting? I'm starting to think about putting a
${FETCH_CMD} <URL> into post-install.....

--
"These are the propulsion systems used by NASA for the moonshots,"
		said Tom apologetically.