Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:20:12 +0000
From:      "LEE TIAM KEAN" <tiamkean@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unable to set virtual screen smaller than physical screen

Hi,
i'm a beginner in Freebsd. I've set up x windows successfully but i found
that the screen is larger than my monitor. i've tried the xf86config again
by answering no when prompted with "Want virtual screen larger than physical
screen?". it still unsuccessful. Any other thing that i've missed out? I'm
using version 4.7 of the FreeBSD. Thanks