Date:      Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:59:12 +0000
From:      "S Roberts" <sroberts84@hotmail.com>
To:        cybrchrst@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ppc0: cannot reserve I/O port range!!!

Hello Michael,

I'm afraid I've nto ever had much response from posting this error.

The short of this is, I don't think one if forthcoming either, so I've built
a Win2K box in order to get some printing done instead.., and it worked at
first go (as I knew it would). So, I'm content to simply transfer data to
the Windows machine, and print from there.

After all this time., I don't think an answer will turn up soon anyways:-(

For all that I like FreeBSD.., there are somethings best done with MS
Windows.

Sorry is this disappoints you.

Good luck.

Stacey