Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 1996 12:34:09 -0500
From:      Gerir Lopez-Fernandez <glf@seed.acprog.ifas.ufl.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help with the Handbook

Hello:

I was wondering if someone is working on section 10.1 of the Handbook,
Ethernet Basics.  If it's still available, I may be able to provide some
content for it depending on what's actually needed for that section.
Let me know what sorts of things you're needing.

Thanks.

- Gerir

============================================================ ** ALBA ** ====
| Gerir Lopez-Fernandez             |                                      |
| Un*x Senior Systems Administrator |                                      |
| E-mail: glf@acprog.ifas.ufl.edu   |   Puerto Rico does it better! (TM)   |
| WWW: www.acprog.ifas.ufl.edu/~glf | Spain, everything under the sun (TM) |
| IFAS Academic Programs            |                                      |
| 2107 McCarty Hall                 |              DISCLAIMER              |
| Gainesville, Fl 32611             | The opinions hereby expressed are my |
| Voice: (904) 846-1168             | own and do not necessarily represent |
|   Fax: (904) 392-8988             | those of the school I attend/work for|

    Don't take life too seriously -- you'll never get out of it alive