Date:      Wed, 18 Jul 2001 07:37:41 +1000
From:      BSD Freak <bsd-freak@mbox.com.au>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   SSL Certificates

Hiya all,

I need to host multiple SSL sites on my FreeBSD 4.3 box. I am currently
using Apache 1.3 + mod_ssl and am using name based virtual hosts. I don
have a lot of experience with SSL but maybe someone out ther has.

My question is do I need a seperate digital certificate for each virtual
host? Going by the Verisign documentation it seems so but is not 100%
clear.

Does anyone know there answer for certain?

Thank in advance...