Date:      Sat, 24 Jun 2000 22:49:45 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "freebsd newbies" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Joe Warner" <jswarner@uswest.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Corporate list (was  Manager's response re: FreeBSD)

On Sat, 24 Jun 2000 07:49:50 -0600, Joe Warner wrote:

>Yeah, a FreeBSD-Corporate or FreeBSD-Business or FreeBSD-Atwork list would be a
>good idea.  I'm sure there are quite a few people out there that are facing
>similar challenges.  Keep me posted.  Thanks.

So far I have not seem much interest in this list or have got
the response that "this is" advocacy.

I will give it a few days. If I get no positive feedback I will
create the list at Egroups. yeah.. yeah I know they run on
Linux.. but hey if I can't have it on the FreeBSD lists.... at
least they welcome it with open arms. :-)