Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 01:00:23 -0400
From:      root <root@s86.onix.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   http://www.freebsd.org/mailto.html

Greetings,

	I don't know who this would be directed to, or who would
read it, but I would like to ask a question of FreeBSD it's self.
Recently, I have setup multiple message boards from the webpages
at, http://cmweb.virtualave.net/, which basically is a menu for
the message boards that are hosted on EzBoard, Inc. I would like
to know a couple of questions, if at all possible:

1) I already have a forum setup, but would like to know before
that specific forum begins to have activity. Is it ok to have
the "FreeBSD" forum on there?

2) Is their any possible way that I could have the FreeBSD forum
setup on FreeBSD's pages? (If none already exist.) The link is:

http://server2.ezboard.com:8080/fthecomputerdiscussiongroupfreebsd

Instead, it can also be accessed by going to,
http://cmweb.virtualave.net
and clicking on, FreeBSD.

If this went to the wrong person, could you please send this
to the approiate person to review this message. Thank you for
your time reading this message, and any comments or ideas
regarding this would be greatly appreciated.