Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 12:20:12 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Jacques Hugo <jacques@linkage.ctech.ac.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Some help here please.

Morning guys ...

I've installed 2.1.6 lately and got a new kernel compiled.  I have
IDE ATAPI CDROM enabled in the GENERIC file and made the devices
with MAKEDEV afterwards (/dev/wcd0c /dev/rwcd0c).  But I still
cannot mount my cdrom or play audio cd's.  Where did I screw up
here?

I also have a PNP SB16 audio card.  Are there any utils out there
to configure that?  And are there any boot programs (like loadlin for
Linux) for you to boot FreeBSD from a MSDOS shell?

Thanks for all the help
-Jacques