Date:      Wed, 24 May 2000 15:26:00 -0500
From:      Kris Kedzierski <kris@activetech.net>
To:        "www.bsd.szn.pl | we sell SheLLs" <mleczo@tupac.portal.v.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cc1

Looking at your kernel I don't belive you gave much thought to customizing
your system to fit particular application.

I also noticed that you are from Poland, so if you would like to communicate
in Polish let me know and we can do it off-list as to not bog down it much
more with a different language.

And yes the more details about errors the better.

Kris Kedzierski
Activetech

"www.bsd.szn.pl | we sell SheLLs" wrote:

> while doing make ( for example make eggdrop lately even while making
> ports) cc1 crashes, core dumped...
> Directly after reboot everything is fine...later ( about 5 houres )
> somethign happends and cc makes core dump
> I got FreeBSD4.0
> My freebsd kernel configuration file is attached
> If i should give more details about that crash please tell me
> what to include
>
> Thank You
>
>    ..:::  http://www.bsd.szn.pl  :::..

// snip //