Date:      Sun, 21 May 100 11:54:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      kline@tera.com (Gary Kline)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wine and PeeCee CD's??

   Well, after years of hesitation I've done it: I've sunk to
   the depths of pond scum and bought myself some language CD's.
   Of course these CD apps only run under M$***, so it means
   using my wife's PC.

   But I'm wondering if WINE under SuSE (e.g.) would let me use
   these CD's here and not fbother with the other toy OS.  Seems
   to me that since all of the binaries are on the CD that this
   might be doable.

   Any thoughts?

   thanks,

   gary