Date:      Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:41:52 -0500
From:      Rich <rincebrain@gmail.com>
To:        Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS: Can't repair raidz2 (Cannot replace a replacing device)

http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/freebsd-fs/2009/9/30/6457763 may be
useful to you - it's what we did when we got stuck in a resilver loop.
I recall being in the same state you're in right now at one point, and
getting out of it from there.

I think if you apply that patch, you'll be able to cancel the
resilver, and then resilver again with the device you'd like to
resilver with.

- Rich