Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:34:26 -0400
From:      Jordi YC <jordi_yc@lycos.es>
To:        Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>
Cc:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USR 2415 (PCI -> PCCARD)

Nick,

Please see http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=i386/38879

In addition, I dicovered yesterday that OpenBSD has the following notes
to the USR 2415:

"US Robotics 2415 PCI (rebadged WL11000P) (wi)" at
http://www.openbsd.org/i386.html

I added the info to the pci_ids and it worked. However, I got a lot of
wi_cmd messages, timeouts, and so forth. It even locked the PC (?) But I
think that is a pccard/wi issue than the pci->pccard.

If you commit this card, it would be great!

Thanks,

Jordi