Date:      Sun, 02 Sep 2001 10:18:52 -0700
From:      Steve Warwick <ukla@mediaone.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Installing PHP as CGI & MOD on FreeBSD

Hey all,

(new FreeBSD User)

Thanks the nice people that answered my other two PHP questions I now have
PHP perfectly compiled... thank you!

One last question. How do I install both the CGI *and* MOD compiles of PHP?
If I make/install the MOD version, then trying to make clean/make/install
the CGI version gives a warning that PHP is already installed / registered
and I don't wish to overwrite the MOD version by using FORCE_PKG_REGISTER...

Suggestions?

Thanks

Steve

--