Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2006 14:23:39 +0100 (CET)
From:      <pfgshield-freebsd@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-standards@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Dinkum tests FreeBSD's C library

--- Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des@des.no> ha scritto:

> > [much more]
>
> need I go on?

Hmm... it's rather weird that the first versions of MacOSX had such an outdated
libc. I'll check before posting from now on... sorry.

BTW, One thing that I noticed wrongly updated in our POSIX conformance page:
"Add -p option to the more utility"

The problem was not really adding -p,  -p is there but is not posix compliant.
The problem is reported with Ref. number 255 on the "Known bugs in less" page.

cheers,

    Pedro.

http://mail.yahoo.it