Date:      Sun, 06 Nov 2005 18:45:05 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_B=F6hm?= <andre@gaarden.net>
To:        Patrick Proniewski <patpro@patpro.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, ale@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: php4-4.4.1_1

Patrick Proniewski schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I've seen that you've updated the php4 port so that it should work with
> apache2+mod_rewrite (<http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=35059&edit=1>).
> Unfortunately I still experience the same problem, thats make me think
> the bug is not fixed.
> I've updated my port tree, I've checked that
> patch-sapi_apache2handler_sapi_apache2.c is in files/ directory, and
> I've portupgrade'd php4.4.0 to 4.4.1_1, but the problem remains.

I have made the same experience, had to portdowngrade to 4.4.0 to make
my websites working again.

After I had updated to 4.4.1_1 today, all php scripts that were called
from a Apache RewriteRule had very strange errors: "cannot redeclare
..." functions from files that had not yet been included in this
particular execution. I also found "...already included in..." errors
that showed files from different virtual hosts, so something must
definitely be messed up when using RewriteRules.

André Böhm