Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2022 18:35:45 -0800
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        MJ <mafsys1234@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSH login failing on stable/13

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 06:11:34PM +1100, MJ wrote:

> Sorry to be presumptuous but I just pinged your system, I get continual returns. Ok, it's a long way away from you but it looks, to me, like there's something internal to your network.
> Are you sure this IP is not in an arp cache or being used by something else?

In fact you're correct. There was an internal misconfiguration, but it
was between my ears. It only affected my reporting, far as I can tell....

This errata report looks like it might have some bearing on the issue:
https://www.freebsd.org/security/advisories/FreeBSD-EN-22:06.libalias.asc
Most of the trouble was observed over a NAT conection. Upgrades are in
progress, perhaps they'll help.

Thanks for writing!

bob prohaska