Date:      Wed, 14 Jan 1998 16:53:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      Eli Lazich <elazich@loopback.com>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        "Chandrasekar.K" <chandru@serabi.lkg.dec.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installinh with NT

You can also rewrite the boot code for freebsd to look at the bios id of
your intended boot disk if they are not on the same disk.  The process was
outlined in pretty good detail by someone and I seem to recall finding it
in the mailing list archives.  Maybe someone who has the info at hand
could expand.  If not, I'll dig up my documentation and provide it for
you.

Eli