Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:56:55 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>
To:        Ari Suutari <ari@suutari.iki.fi>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: patches for ipsec packet filtering support  in ipfw2

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

On 2003.06.19 21:33:33 +0300, Ari Suutari wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> > * Ari Suutari:
> >=20
> > > Here are two small patches (done on 5.1-RELEASE, but should be ok
> > > for -current also) which add new "ipsec" flag to ipfw2.
> >=20
> > i did not receive any attachments.  will this functionality be
> > included into freebsd-5 in the future?
>=20
>     Does the mailing list strip attachments ?

Yes, and it has in fact recently been documented :-).

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAI=
LFILTERING

Your code looks interesting, but since I don't have IPsec set up (yet) I
can't really test it.

If no committer picks it up right away, I would suggest submitting it as
a PR to make sure it isn't forgotten.  Then hopefolly one of the ipfw
guru's will have look at it at some point.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l

--XsQoSWH+UP9D9v3l--