Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:56:47 -0700
From:      Steve Warwick <ukla@comcast.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to mirror

Hi All,

It would appear my FreeBSD 4.8 server is down again due to another HD crash
<sigh> but that's a whole other problem.

However the related question is - what is the standard way to mirror a
server? I will need to mirror mail, dns, apache and MySQL so that if one
machine goes down, the other will pick up requests and then hand back /
re-sync when the main server comes back up.

I know it is a big question so are there any articles / websites /
suggestions etc ?

TIA...

Steve