Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 19:26:10 -0500
From:      "Daryl Chance" <chancedj@bellsouth.net>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Fw: 3Com 3CP3617B (PCI DSL Modem)

Hi,

I've sent this to both questions and hardware and only gotten
1 response.  Hopefully I'll have more here.

If anyone has a patch that they're working on, or
need testing on it, let me know.

If there are any commands I can run to get data that would be helpful
in creating a driver for this, let me know and I can try and get the
data for you.  I'd attempt to make a driver, but I don't really know
where to start and my C isn't the greatest.

Thanks,
Daryl Chance
bb || !bb