Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:09:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Hartmann, O." <ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: KYLIX and FreeBSD 4.3

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Josef Karthauser wrote:

A demo has been offered on many websites, but I never found one for download and no
one could offer this in Germany!

So: we must buy it and that's harsh!

I asked SuSE, they wouldn't, I searched at Inprise/Borland with no
result ...

:>On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 08:00:26PM +0200, Hartmann, O. wrote:
:>> On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Josef Karthauser wrote:
:>>
:>> Oh ... ;-)
:>>
:>> No, KYLIX is Inprise/Borland Delphi for Linux. It is new for Linux and
:>> some of our scientists want it for education and development. The question
:>> is: is it able to be run under FBSD as well as other Linux applications?
:>
:>Isn't there a demo that you can try, or do you need to buy it first?
:>
:>Joe
:>

--
MfG
O. Hartmann

ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de
IT-Administration des Institut fuer Physik der Atmosphaere (IPA)
Johannes Gutenberg Universitaet Mainz
Becherweg 21
55099 Mainz

Tel: +496131/3924662 (Maschinensaal)