Date:      Tue, 5 Mar 2002 02:48:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bsd Neophyte <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
To:        Kevin McCormick <kmccorm1@stevens-tech.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: I bought your system and am not so happy!

I don't think this is a fair statement... or an accurate one for that
matter (at least in my experience).  While people do recommend reading the
handbook, almost everyone i've dealt with here goes extremely far in
spending alot of time and effort breaking the steps in very simple and
easy to understand instructions.

-Sameer