Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:21:39 +0200
From:      Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen@piwebs.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   In the Press

I'm trying to do some work on the 'In the Press' page (although I think w=
e=20
*should* concentrate on getting the press people to actually write articl=
es=20
that then can appear on this page :)), but I'm a little confused by this=20
comment in press.xml:

<!--
 COMMITTERS PLEASE NOTE:
    News articles referenced in this file are also to be archived under
    "freefall:/c/www/bsddoc/press/".
-->

Is there anything I should do with this?

Best regards,

Arjan