Date:      Mon, 2 Mar 1998 05:01:23 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        gam@links.ru
Cc:        gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu, smpatel@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISA_PNP for FreeBSD

> > Alexander Gnativ scribbled this message on Feb 28:
> > > I am installing subj. for my FreeBSD 2.2.5
> > > I want to configure my sound card (sb0) and have done all

just to be sure, did you install the old Sujal's code named ISA_PNP, or
the new pnp code that is also in -stable and -current ?
You should definitely use the latter if you don't already.

> > > ../../i386/isa/pnp.c: At top level:
> > > ../../i386/isa/pnp.c:325: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype
> > > *** Error code 1
> > well... that isn't the real error... that's just a warning...  the real
> > error is earlier...
> > > In the string 325 I found function pnp_configure()
> > > Please, tell me what I must to do in such case.
> >
> > add a void in the param list...
>
> Unfortunately, it didn't help. :-((

as John Mark said, you have to see what is the real error and fix that
one :) . the warning is not the problem.

	cheers
	luigi