Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 1996 09:09:28 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        David Bos <dbos@waterloo.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: Freebsd

Call the system what ever you want...

At work we have names like: kanga-pooh-roo-beacon-nemesis-iolaus-....
Get the picture... Names make NO difference... Pick simething you
like and go with....

Plug the mouse in one of the serial ports... Let X know which and
your off and running...

On Sat, 17 Feb 1996, David Bos wrote:

> I have two questions about installing freeBSD on my standalone 486.
>
> What should the host name be ?
> How do I get the mouse device set up ?
>
> Thanks.

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178