Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:12:22 +1000
From:      Jacob Rhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sound card on intel motherboard

Hi,

I have an intel motherboard, with an on-board sound card. I want to switch
to FreeBSD on this machine but cant uness I can get the sound card to work
*Sigh* (isnt recognised at boot time in almost every sort of possible
kernel config I have tried) Has anyone here had to do this before, and had
it work successfully? (I suspect it isn't supported)

Regards,
Jacob