Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2003 14:31:27 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rolf_Gro=DFmann?= <Rolf.Grossmann@progtech.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RFE: include CVSROOT-src in src-all cvsup distribution

Hi,

I've noticed that recently the cvsup distribution of commitlogs has
been moved out of CVSROOT/commitlogs to CVSROOT-*/commitlogs and
replaced with a symlink. However, the CVSROOT-* directories are not
part of the corresponding *-all cvsup distribution (only cvs-all).
Would it be feasible to include them in those distributions aswell?
I've always appreciated being able to look at the logs.

Thanks, Rolf

PS: I couldn't find a list specific to cvsup, so I hope this is ok here.