Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 08:51:53 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Pascal Hofstee <daeron@Wit401305.student.utwente.nl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   pthread_cancel ?

Hi,

I am currently having the author of the SDL-library on my box trying to
cook up a port of the SDL-library for FreeBSD.

SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) is the library used by Loki Software to
build CIV:CTP

As I have seen now the entire library works perfectly ;-)

except for one thing .... FreeBSD's pthread-implementation (libc_r)
doesn't seem to have the pthread_cancel  method(s) implemented .. which
make the threaded part of the library mallfunction ...

My question is if there is any likely support considdered on adding those
additional function calls to FreeBSD's PTHREAD implementation ?

  Pascal Hofstee - daeron@shadowmere.student.utwente.nl