Date:      Wed, 07 Dec 2011 22:09:17 +0100
From:      Johann Kois <jkois@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Frank Leonhardt <freebsd-doc@fjl.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: The state of some of the man pages

Hello Frank,

that sounds great.

the correct procedure for that would be to create patches and send them
in via send-pr.  This way they will be registered in our "problem report
database (GNATS) and won't get lost.  A committer will then check them
and (if they are fine) commit them.  This way they will be included in
the next release.

For more information on how to create/send PR (problem reports) please
read the article "Writing FreeBSD Problem Reports" under
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/problem-reports/index.html and
maybe "Problem Report Handling Guidelines" for some technical information.

Regards.

Johann

--
  Johann Kois