Date:      Wed, 03 Sep 1997 09:52:31 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/guspnp18.tar.gz

Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com> writes:
> Well, if you can hack the kernel using adb you must certainly can
> fix ad848_open and guswave_open

Interesting presumption, but I haven't really looked at the code
nor do I know enough about the kernel to understand what it is
doing.

> Again, guspnp18 handles the busy flag condition correctly.

Hokay. I was just wanting not to reboot.
------
Dave Hayes - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org
Freedom Knight of Usenet - http://www.jetcafe.org/~dave/usenet

It is our ability to act as ourselves, freely and of our own choosing,
that is the greatest gift to mankind; my Creator, the sole being in the
universe who legitimately had power over me, gave me that power freely
in order to enable me to become what I am.                  -- Russ Allbery