Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 1998 16:49:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jeffrey C. Becker" <becker@nas.nasa.gov>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        becker@nas.nasa.gov (Jeffrey C. Becker)
Subject:   Device driver porting questions

Hi. I'm trying to port the memory disk driver from NetBSD. Basically, I'm
following what was done for the ccd driver port, but it would be really handy
to have an explanation of how driver autoconfig worked, e.g., what does the
PSEUDO_SET linker magic do? Any input appreciated. Thanks.

Dr. Jeffrey Becker
Senior Research Scientist
MRJ Technology Solutions
NASA Ames Research Center

P.S. The device driver writers tutorial guide was not much help here