Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 2010 11:36:57 -0500
From:      Ryan Coleman <ryan.coleman@cwis.biz>
To:        Rem P Roberti <remegius@comcast.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: External HD

Rem,

You cannot write to NTFS using the stock driver.

Please use Google to search / do research on the drivers out there; =
writing to NTFS is a VERY dangerous thing. Your best bet is to just do =
your work over the network instead of directly over USB from a =
Windows-based node.

Also, read the man file for mount_ntfs, it will explain more.
--
Ryan